Thursday, September 27, 2012

Los Dos Amigos, it is worth a visit....


Los Dos Amigos is a small Mexican restaurant on Washington. It is right across the street from Wabash Feed Store. You can't miss it with its extreme Pink exterior. Today I went there with my friend Bob. He is the one that convinced me to go there years back. Glad I took him up on the suggestion. Today, I had the Caldo del Res (Vegetable Beef Soup). It comes with large freshly chopped carrots, cabbage, zucchini, potato, topped with cilantro.  This is goooooooooooood soup.
 
Bob had the Menuto, which he says is the best anywhere.


They have excellent breakfast, too.  It's a lip smacker, I'm telling ya!!!


Quote of the Day: All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. 
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Los Dos Amigos
5720 Washington Avenue  
Houston, TX 77007
713. 862. 0462

No comments:

Post a Comment